Coffee Cheesecakeسایت زیدشت
Ingredients for the mold base:
- Chocolate biscuits powdered without cream 300 g
- Cool melted butter 150 g
Ingredients for the medium of cake:
- Cream cheese without salt (Mascarpone or Philadelphia) 300 grams
- Sugar 50 g
- Formed and sweetened cream 200 g
- Intenso coffee 2 teaspoons
- Boiling water 1 tablespoon
- Chopped pineapple 450 grams or a can
- Gelatin powder 1 and ½ tablespoons
- Pineapple juice 1/2 cup
- Vanilla 4/1 tablespoon
- First, grease the cake tin with melted butter with a brush. Mix the powdered biscuits and melted butter in a bowl so that the butter is evenly mixed with the biscuits. Then spread the mixture in a mold and press with a spoon and put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to cool well.
- pour the pineapple into a small bowl and sprinkle gelatin on it. It should stay for a while until it becomes spongy. Then put on indirect heat to melt and set aside to cool.
- In a deep, medium bowl, whisk the cream cheese with a slow mixer for 3 seconds, then add the sugar and mix again with an electric mixer. Add espresso coffee with vanilla to the above mixture and mix.
- Add cold gelatin and cold cream to mixture and stir with a spoon and add chopped pineapple and mix. Then add the prepared yeast and mix. Then pour the prepared mixture on the base of the prepared biscuit in the mold and smooth its surface with a pallet. Refrigerate for four hours to set. Enjoy your meal